- Reviews (0)
- The Top 6 Aromatherapy Set contains the following therapeutic essential oils: French Lavender, Frankincense, Eucalyptus, Peppermint Pharma Grade, Rosemary, Sweet Orange. Its the perfect sampler kit, gift box set collection.
- The most UNIQUE and AMAZING SMELLING essential oils on the market backed by an industry first Healing Solutions full refund no questions asked satisfaction guarantee.
- SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE: If you are just trying our Healing Solutions Essential Oils for the first time and you do not switch to it permanently as your new favorite oil Healing Solutions pledges to refund your money, guaranteed.
- PURE + RIGOROUS QUALITY TESTING & CONTROLS: Distillation facility is GMP, ISO 9001 and Kosher certified, FDA Registered. Make sure ALL oils you buy have these qualifications. THE MOST RARE, BEST SMELLING, AND MOST THERAPEUTICALLY EFFECTIVE ESSENTIAL OILS
- Healing Solutions is SUPERIOR because it offers over 170 different oils for blending/pairing
French Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a sweet floral aroma with occasional notes of fruits and herbs.
Frankincense (Boswellia Serrata) has a combination of smells including a dry woody scent with a hint of pine and lemon.
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) has an intensely menthol, pine-like aroma.
Rosemary (Cananga odorata) has a fresh herbal aroma with strong sweet notes and a medicinal undertone.
Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis) has an intensely sweet, citrus aroma like oranges.
Peppermint Pharma Grade(Mentha piperita) has a strong, fresh minty aroma.
Package contains 6 / 10ml amber glass essential oil bottle. European Dropper Cap included
What sets Healing Solutions Essential Oils apart is superior cultivation of ingredients that are the best in the world. Combined with superior distillation and bottling care process, Healing Solutions GUARANTEES that their oils are aromatically superior and more effective than any other oils – if you disagree they will refund your money!
The Leading Aromatherapy Associations (Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA), International Aromatherapy and Aromatic Medicine Association, Aromatherapy Trade Council, and others) all state that essential oils should not be taken internally (regardless of purity or organic origin) unless under the guidance of a health care practitioner trained at an appropriate level . As such, all of our oils carry a label warning that the product is NOT FOR INTERNAL USE.